Monday, July 14, 2014

Mini Summer Haul | Aeropostale & Bath & Body


So... I did a little bit of shopping this past weekend and of course I have to share what I shouldn't have bought. First things first, I work for Aeropostale, so naturally I buy a whole bunch of clothes and use the excuse, "I need them for work." But that is far from the truth! We got in a whole bunch of amazing pieces, and honestly, I would buy everything in our store. If you haven't stopped by an Aeropostale lately, you really need to go! I can guarantee that you will love what you see!

So here's what I got and a couple details about each item! I hope you enjoy!


Aeropostale

This "Lovely" tank is so so so so so so cute & so so so so so so comfy! I'm really not a huge fan of muscle tees because I think they land kinda weird under my arm. But this one fits me so perfectly and I fell in love as soon as I tried it on! The material is super soft and breathable. This tank will definitely keep you cool on a hot summer night paired with some adorable shorts and strappy gladiator sandals!

Aeropostale

This is probably my favorite piece that I bought! This black racerback lace bralette is beyond chic and so wearable! Bralettes are my weakness. I have pretty small boobies, so I just feel like wearing bras is unnecessary. So this piece fits perfectly giving me a tiny bit of cleavage, but still so appropriate and flattering. I wear this pretty much as a bra, with everything! But its super cute with muscle tanks, loose tees, and off the shoulder tops. I love when just a little bit of the lace pops out. I think its major adorable, especially for summer!

Aeropostale

Aeropostale's new denim is to die for! We now have high waisted jeggings! This dark wash, is super slimming and will look great on anyone! I will always go for a high waisted denim rather than any other pair because I adore the way they fit me! These land just under my belly button and look lovely with loosely fitted tees and tanks! I'm so excited to rock these this fall!

Aeropostale

I literally LIVE in sneakers all summer long. All year round really! Usually, I grab my Converse or my Keds on a beautiful summer day. But I'm definitely going to be adding these lovely ladies into my sneaker rotation! I'm really a tom boy deep inside, but I'm a sucker for pink, and polka dots. My heart did a couple back flips when I saw these! Plus they were on sale, so I had to snatch them!


Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works

Then went on a quick run to Bath & Body to pick up a candle for my room. I had a couple coupons so I got 20% off my total purchase and I got a free travel sized lotion. I got the warm vanilla sugar because my boyfriend loves this scent! I have always loved this scent but in the summer I prefer fruitier scents. All of the 3 wick candles were 2 for $22 when I stopped in. But there was a huge selection of candles that were 50% off! I found two scents that I love! This Watermelon Lemonade, and Coconut Leaves. Since it's summer I went for this one! 

That's a wrap! This is all I got this time around! Tell me what your favorite Bath & Body scent is in the comments below! I hope you all enjoyed this mini haul & make sure to follow all my links! 

instagram & twitter | krysgrasso
tumblr | krystaelena.tumblr.com
pintrest | krystaelenaa



2 comments:

  1. Great finds! Bralettes are my weakness as well, and that one is definitely gorgeous!

    Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to the bralette! Always chic, but so on trend right now.

    www.susanmahlburg.com

    ReplyDelete