Monday, July 21, 2014

Cuts Outs & Acid Wash | Fall Colors In The Summer









Outfit
Top | Astr (Nordstrom Rack)
Bralette | Aeropostale
Skirt | Urban Outfitters 
Bag | Aldo 
Shoes | Converse

This look screams Back to School & fall is coming. Even though I am definitely not ready for summer to be over, school is in less than a month #whyme. I will not lie, I honestly love going back to school and buying school supplies. Plus, my first semester of college was pretty great, so I'm looking forward to going back!  This outfit would be perfect for the first day back or any day really! This pair is beyond comfy and still super chic. If you are already in college, you know that comfort is key! You really want to look cute, but the whole "beauty is pain" saying, goes out the door during finals. Finding adorable and comfortable clothes should be your mission this BTS season! This top is by the brand Astr, and I picked it up from Nordstrom rack for about $20. The cutouts are so chic, and the material is breathable and soft. This skirt is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. I got this last year at Urban Outfitters in the sale section. The low, peplum style is so adorable and will give your back assets a little bit of a boost! The black and gray acid wash look is major edgy and makes a statement without being to crazy. Simplicity is really what I aim for, so finding amazing staples like this is so rewarding. 

When it comes to shoes, you can never go wrong with a pair of converse. These all black converse were literally sent down from heaven. I have had 3-4 pairs of converse and I loved them all unconditionally. Heels are heaven sent as well, but for school, an adorable pair or sneaks is the way to go.

I hope you liked this outfit post, make sure to join my site on the bottom of this page & follow all my links!

instagram & twitter | krysgrasso
tumblr | krystaelena.tumblr.com
pintrest | krystaelenaa


No comments:

Post a Comment