Sunday, September 14, 2014

Aero Realness | Dark Denim & Chunky Sweaters









Outfit
Top | Aeropostale 
Cardigan | Aeropostale 
Jeggings | Aeropostale
Boots | Tilly's

I absolutely love this look! Dark denim and a chunky sweater is my go to look all fall long. These jeggings from Aero are beyond amazing! They fit like a glove and really slim me out. Dark denim in general, is very sliming. This simple black top is super flowy and comfy. You can throw this on with anything and still look cute. I paired this with my favorite oversized cardigan. This is also from Aero.. Aero is life haha. I love the hearts in this cardi, and how soft and comfy it is. When I bought this, I wore it everyday for a week. #sorrynotsorry 

What's your go to fall look? 

Make sure to follow my links :)

instagram & twitter | krysgrasso
tumblr | krystaelena.tumblr.com
pintrest | krystaelenaa



No comments:

Post a Comment