Thursday, June 5, 2014

May Favorites!



May has been full of life and adventure for me! My birthday, my boyfriends birthday, his dads wedding! I've just had such an amazing time! Since it's the end of the month, I'm going to show you what I've been loving this month! 


 I have been obsessed with Justin Biebers Someday perfume! I got it on my birthday for my aunt and uncle. It smells so good and it's not too heavy. I was looking for a perfume for a couple months and this one was definitely on my list. I would definitely recommend it! 



I have also been loving my Calvin Klein One Mascara. I got this as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I fell in love with this mascara the first time I put it on! It is super natural and not over powering! Since I really don't wear a lot of makeup, I prefer more natural looking products. This is by far my favorite mascara of all time. I used to use Mabilene Falsies for a while but CK gives you long and natural looking lashes instead of long, fake, clumpy looking lashes. 


Concealer is my go-to makeup product on the go. My favorite concealer is Revlon's Colorstay concealer in 05 Medium Deep. I have had this concealer for years and I still love it! Usually, I will just put some under my eyes in a triangle shape and dab a little on unwanted blemishes. It's very natural and takes no time at all! 


When I want to give my eyes a little pop and brightnen them, I usually put a little dab of NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in 604 Milk. I put a little dot in my inner corner and blind it out. Then I'll put a litte on my bottom lash line and smuge it out.

Check out my YouTube channel too! My May Favorites video is up now!
http://youtu.be/mugaIL_IIsk

Well that's it! Thanks for visiting my blog! Make sure to subscribe and join my blog! Follow my other links too!

instagram & twitter | krysgrasso
tumblr | krystaelena.tumblr.com
pinterest | krystaelenaa




1 comment: