Thursday, March 12, 2015

It'z Spring Break Botches



I have had this blog for almost 3 years and have learned so much about myself creatively. But as I look back, I don't really know who the girl is in my past blogs. I don't want to emulate anyone else. I want to be myself. I want to be authentic and someone so incredibly radiant you can't help but notice. Growing up feeling the constant pressure of being someone I'm not, is no longer a downfall. The years I spent trying to change who I am has taught me that I'm not a cookie-cutter suburban girl for a reason. I have hair bigger than most dreams and skin the glows in the sun. Why I ever wanted anything other than what I was born with is BEYOND me. This is kind of a self discovery for me. I've realized that in order for me to truly stand out, I have to be true to myself. I can't be afraid to show every side of me. I have to be proud of the good and the bad.


Back in 2011 Drake told us that the motto was YOLO. You only live once. That is incredibly catchy and I will jam to it any day, any time for years to come #noshame. But the phrase "YOLO" is 100% true. Why would you sit in bed dreaming of all the things you want to do one day when you don't know if that "one day" is really coming? Everyday I try to do something I've never done before. I'm living my life and I'm not looking back. So although I don't have one, "it's spring break bitchez" and it's time to say fuck it to the bullshit of "society standards," your grandparents negative opinions and the fuckboys that called you ugly in high school. All of that doesn't matter when you wake up with a smile on your face because you're reality is better then your dreams.









In the burbs of the Chi, the weather is feeling is little less like death and a little more like spring. Rumor has it, the groundhog predicted six more weeks of winter. But i pretty sure that little groundhog may be blind... Yesterday was absolutely beautiful and the forecast for this coming week screams spring! 63 and sunny? I'll take it.

My super skinny low rise black jeans are from PacSun. They are super soft and feel like sweatpants. Another plus side: my ass looks incredible in them. 
My black and white tee is from Aeropostale and will forever be one of my two fav tees. When it comes to tees, the bigger the better. 
My hella oversized denim jacket was a thrift find I've had for years. You can never go wrong throwing this on when theres a bit of a breeze.

I'm also wearing one of my adorable handmade crochet croptops under my tee. This crop is SO comfy and perfect to wear to a beach. You can wear it as a top or throw it under a loose tee for a bralette look. I opened an etsy shop & I'm soooooooo proud of it! If you want adorably sexy crochet bikinis and croptops CHECK ME OUT SON !!!



From now on, what you see is what you get.






No comments:

Post a Comment