Monday, August 18, 2014

2 Amazing Back To School Looks | #SchoolinwithKrys







Outfit 1
Astr Cutout Tee | Nordstrom Rack
Skort | Zara
Necklaces | Old Navy
Shoes | Converse

Outfit 2
Denim Chambray | Old Navy
Purple Bodycon Skirt | Forever 21
Camo Scarf | H&M

Both of these looks are super cute for going back to school. You can definitely change them up to match your own style! This Astr top has super chic cutouts but is still simple enough to wear up or down. I paired it with this amazing Zara skort and some understated jewelry. Since I'm in college I don't have a dress code, I can definitely wear these skirts. This denim chambray is from Old Navy, and it's SO comfy and soft! I know most people think that you should dress up and look amazing everyday in college, but I'm telling you... that is so false! In college, comfort is key! The secret is to look for cute pieces that are super comfy and wearable for any day and any outfit. Don't stress over whether or not you should put makeup on, or wear heels. Don't. All you really need to worry about is your classwork. At the end of the day, what you wore to your Monday, Wednesday classes won't matter when your taking your final. You can look good and get good grades, but looking good should not be the first thing on your list. 

I hope you liked these back to school outfits and I hope this school year is amazing for all of you! Stay tuned for more posts this week! I might just post an extra BTS post. 
Make sure to follow my links!

instagram & twitter | krysgrasso
tumblr | krystaelena.tumblr.com
pintrest | krystaelenaa




1 comment: